Now is a great time to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle!
Whether you are an avid athlete recovering from an injury, a weekend warier trying to avoid strains and sprains, or someone looking to loose weight and increase energy levels, Pierce Adams, CSCS, BreakThrough’s Personal Trainer can help.
Pierce graduated from UNC – Wilmington in 2008 with a degree in Exercise Sports Science and has been training clients of all ages for more than 4 years. His specialties include:
- Functional training for middle school and high school athletes geared to increase overall strength with a focus on their hips and core
- Providing seniors with a customized exercise program that will increase their mobility and quality of life
- Working with children to increase their confidence when exercising and playing sports so they can enjoy school activities (including PE class!)
- Creating tailored fitness plans and coaching men and women of all ages to facilitate weight loss
Pierce will customize your program to meet your needs and work closely with your physio if you are currently a patient to ensure continuity of care. Your comprehensive program may include the following:
- Development of goals that are specific to you and your lifestyle
- One-on-one gym time to work on endurance
- Training in the warm water therapy pool
- Proper stretching to address your unique needs
- Weight bearing exercises that fit your strength level
- Counseling on at home training and proper nutrition
With a strong desire and passion to help others aspire to their sport and fitness goals, coupled with his knowledge and extensive experience, Pierce will help you maximize your full potential and increase your energy level.
To sign up for classes or schedule an individual session, please call 919.388.0111 or send an email to [email protected].
$60 per 60 minute session
$275 for 5, 60 minute sessions
$500 for 10, 60 minute sessions
Personal Training now available in Morehead City! Call today to schedule your appointment. (252) 247-2738