At BreakThrough Physical Therapy, our physios are workplace injury specialists. We deliver hands-on manual physical therapy to treat back, knee, ankle, and shoulder injuries due to falls, slips, lifting, and twisting.
Using a national database of over 6 million physical therapy patient visits we can predict each injured worker’s duration and outcome of care, a powerful tool to help employers effectively plan for lost work time, restricted duty, and expected costs.
1. Injured worker services when an employee has an orthopaedic injury and needs to return to the job healthy, quickly, and cost effectively.
At BTPT, we guarantee each worker will receive our gold-star treatment. Our orthopaedic services include:
- Acute Injury Treatment
- Chronic Injury Treatment
2. Employment exams, when you need to be sure an employee can physically do the job.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Work Simulation/Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis/Job Coaching
- Fit For Duty Testing
These services are provided at select locations within BreakThrough.
3. FitForWork when you want to totally prevent your employees from needing expensive medical care.
Go the BreakThrough Physical Therapy way and…
- Save your company thousands of dollars in healthcare costs and get your injured worker better, faster
- Reduce your company’s reserve allocations
- Improve your loss run reports
We’ll see your injured worker within 24 hours of referral at one of our clinics, conveniently located near your office. A personal BTPT expert will be assigned to your worker’s case and will stick with your injured worker throughout the course of their treatment. We will use the latest evidence and a variety of proven methods to treat your injured worker to get them back on the job faster and feeling better than ever.
For over a decade, we’ve consistently achieved a reduction in costs of 50% or more for every client, every time. We have a wide range of experience in varied industries and serve both new and established companies.
To learn how we can provide individual and innovative development plans that have a measurable impact in cutting costs or enhancing your current programs, send us an email at [email protected]